Delhi Public School East believes in the holistic development of its children. For this reason it is very important to lay a strong foundation! The Early years at school are the formative years that will last a lifetime. The school provides the children with a learning experience with a difference. The academic as well as the co-curricular activities are so planned to get the best out of each child.
We strive to develop literary skills, provide an environment that is happy and safe so that we can enrich each child’s social, emotional, physical, cognitive, intellectual and creative abilities. This relentless drive for success enables us to be one of the best English medium school of Ahmedabad.
K - 12 Taxonomy
The 4 Theories of Learning – Constructivism, Behaviorism, Cognitivism and Connectivism form the basis of Instructional delivery.
The theories are beautifully woven into the curricula with different approaches like- Conventional, Interdisciplinary, Active and Blended Learning.
Within the framework of WORLD
- W – Workshops and Trainings for Parents, Students & Teachers
- O – Overall Development – Balance between Academic Performing & Non Performing Arts
- R – Role of Mentor – Reaching to each child
- L – Life Skills – Inculcating human Values & innovation Skills
- D – Doing vs. Rote Learning – Individual Learning Style
and 2i, 2t, [2i– innovation and inquiry, 2t– teachers and technology] the student develops People Skills and Goal Setting Skills and adapts to the 21st Century world.